Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Updated ;D

So far, here are some of the pictures i got from
Jazz's aka babe's 18th birthday party.
we took alot alot alot alot alot alot pictures on that night.
so i'll just post some of them first.
there will be more and more more more pictures coming.
cannot blame laa, girl loves camera. camera loves girl ;P

Mr and Mrs. Zarul . hehe!

birthday girl cutting her cake.


superrrr sweet couple!



me and babe, the gorgeous& hot birthday girl.


candid


evon & I ;)


me & vicky


me & evon again . lols!


me, the DJ of the night , evon


Hazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel !


me & ray


vicky, babe, me, evon ;D
We went over to Murni @ ss2 after the party.
didn't manage to snap any photos there because everyone
was extremely tired already. no more energy. haha!
that's all for now.
xoxo ;)












No comments: