Monday, August 11, 2008

i HATE cats!

I hate cats!
if you're a close friend of mine, you'll know how much do i
hate cats!
and know what?
some fucking cats scratches my car when i parked my car
somewhere around my school today! fuck their fucking sharp nails!
stupid dumbo cats! don't let me see you again.
or else~ i'll surely bang you until you become a piece of "roti canai" ;)
ish.kick.box.slapSLAP.chopCHOP!

sent my car to bubble wash right after school.
they helped me to polished it.
luckily it looks better. not that obvious already.

i curse youuuuuuuuu dumbo cats!
i hope all the cats on earth get bang by lorry or bus or whatever shit!
I HATE CATS!

some cats may looks cute. but too bad, i still hate cats!






1 comment:

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

ahhaa... i love dogs~!
they are better than cats~!