Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I M back again !

HOLA! i'm back after a long long time again :D
busy with SPM for the past few weeks.
overall SPM was ok for me, but i was KO in history paper -_-
ish. screw it!

*****
Last friday was my cousin's new born baby full month dinner.
had dinner @ Oriental Pavilion, Jaya33.
so as usual, i was the "Ahmat" again.
i seriously hate driving in the night, and somemore it was raining!
and i'm totally disagree of "girls are always a lousy driver" lorrr!
i don't think so okayyy! nowadays all the girls driver are far more steadier
than the guys. right ladies? ;p
okay, let's back to my topic.
hmm the environment there was good, but the food was... bad?
but i don't think everyone bothered about the food, because all
of them were drinking chivas all night long. gosh. including my mum -_-
she and my auntie were soooo drunk, they kept calling themselves
"ah lian ah lian", and so did my uncles, they called themselves "ah beng"
swt swt.
"hong gai dan" red eggs

the new born baby boy.


me & mandy. take1
take2

take3.
*shout out loud*
i'm having my last paper on this thursday.
after thursday, i'm free like a bird~
i believe i can fly~ i believe i can touch the sky~
booohooo! sing out loud wey! come'on lets go cheong k! ;P
that's all for now.
nights.






No comments: