Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fucked Up.

To all my beloved fuckers in 5 Lili ;)
just to tell you that. you guys sucked to the max!
except for my dearest in 5 Lili.
(saik chyi, mun chi, pei fang & calvin)

if you are not happy with us.
just tell us face to face, don't act like a two-faces ass here ;)
you act like so innocent in class and said that you didn't mean to do that
to us. but hey! look what you wrote in your blog?
that's exactly a two-faces ass alright?
trying to make all the fuckers in 5 Lili hate us?
owhh whatever! we don't bother about 5 Lili !
5 Lili is the worst class ever !
that's the only thing i can describe about my class.

okies, I don't feel like continue blogging about my dumb class anymore.
know what? is wasting my precious time !
and you can actually post so long about us in your blog!
not bad not bad. means you do care about us.
but that's a big NO NO for me to blog about it ;D

so yeaaaa. gotta go now.
ciaoz =)

No comments: