Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Day.

Yeah. just came back from KLCC.
went there to buy my brother's bag.
Daddy and Mummy promised to get him a Louis Vuitton bag
IF he pass his final law exam. AND he passed it!
woots ~ my brother is a future lawyer.
don't play play and bully me tau?
if not i'll ask my brother and sue youuuuu! ;P
my uncle always tell us that " a good lawyer is a good drinker"
*dot dot dot. . . . * =_______=
lalala ~ i started to crapping again. LOL

headed to KLCC around 2pm. and i had not enough time to put
my make up =_= so i put my make up in his car. urghhhh!
nevermind nevermind. i still manage to do that because he has a smart sister.
MUAHAHAHAHA! *evil laugh*

firstly, we went to sushi king for lunch.
hmm so far, sushi king is the best sushi restaurant compare to those cacated
restaurant like genki sushi.
genki sushi is the shit ! hahahaha!
should name it as genki SHIT. ;P

okies, so after makan. we went over to Gucci.
because brother like keep asking me LV better or Gucci better.
i told him i prefered Gucci for guys. but he said he likes LV more . =_=
urghhhhh. so we went there to have a look first.
but Gucci is on sales now. nothing nice there.
and yea. his final decision was LV. finallyyy! went over there and he had his
favourite ones. and he started again +_+"
keep asking me is this bag nice, nice mah, nice mah, NICE MAH?
i said : "yes, nice. it suits you!" after a minutes.
the same question came out +_+" : "you sure? nice anot? nice mah? "
oh goshhhh! yeayea. THAT'S MY BROTHER. just sounds like an old woman!
*shhhhhh* ;P



Well, picturesssss time !




on the way!

brother driving


spot the lil girl behind me! =_=


sushiiiii


brother & his lala blossom wife ;P


do u know how hard to snap his picture?


Me & Fatty lala sunny




again & again



checking his new bag


he looks so happy




that's all for today! having school tomorrow!
ish.kick.box.slapslapslap! i hate schooling! because i hate my class ;)
so yeaa. gotta remove my make ups now.
and to my beloved brother...!!
Mummy ask you to hug your new bag and sleep together!
LOLLLLLL! don't forget to hug it yeaaaa ;P
okies laaaaaaa. gotta go already.



i'm home! home sweet home *




xoxo
=)









2 comments:

Kelz said...

Wah now whole family pakai LV lo. Keng. Swt~~

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

kelz...
exactly what i had in mind...
>.<

oh well... ^_^

why you call your to be sis in law 'lala'?

la la as in the la la la
or the lala seafood? :P