Friday, June 13, 2008

Thank YOU!

This post is special to Liang Mun Chi ! Yes youuuuuu! Thanks for your special post
in your blog =_= appreciated it ALOT.
*forced myself to said so* because of the picture
you uploaded in your blog. OKIES I"LL REMEMBER YOUUUU.
like I said just now. I will upload all the "lala" poses pictures we taken in school.
I will post all of it. yes ALL. the full version of "lala MunChi" ;P
wait i get all the pictures from saikchyi first.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *evil laugh*


Since all the pictures are not with me now -.-
so i post a cool picture of yours first. wakaka! see laa . how good am i?



.



.



.



.



.







the "so called" model" ;P





will post up all the pictures i mentioned earlier. stay tune! xP
okiess. that's all for today!

Ciaoz people!

Have a nice day! ;)

No comments: