Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tiring Day.

OMG i'm damn tired now! having bad headache somemore =/
I woke up at around 5.30 in the morning today. +_+"
for my second driving class. AND i get scolded by the driving uncle kau kau wey!
He scolded me lazy, dumb , stupid , and bla bla bla. *annoying* ishhh! kick.box.slap!
Nevermind! don't bother about him! ruined my mood niaaa. urghh.
He taught me about side parking today. I TELL YOU. thats not easy at all.
seriously not easy at ALL! My stupid car keep mati engine =_=
or am i too dumb? okies laa i admit i'm stupid enough. haha!


Okiesss cut that ~


headed to sungei wang around 3 plus. accompanied my daddy to get his new watch
there. and i gotta rush home to get ready for Hui Wen's 17th birthday party @ Sunway
Pyramid's Redbox.
*hmm* reached there at 7 plus. then we quickly went for our dinner there.
Redbox buffet. ermmm~ the food there was okies, not so bad . but we ate alotttt. muahaha!
we were too hungryyy laa! *seriously i need to DIET!*

left there around 11.45pm. it was a nice party ;)
i bet everyone had fun there yea.
soooo i think i'll stop writing here because i'm super duper TIRED now!
lack of rest ;(


Owhs yea. taken some pictures just now.
Is time for PICTURESSSS alright? heeeheee!






* M E


Birthday Girl & I ;)


Saik Chyi & I

Mun Chi ; Wei Wei ; Saik Chyi ; MissFelicia


LeongSaikChyi


AGAIN =_=


*teeeheeee*


LiangMunChi


WeiWei ; SaikChyi; Calvin ; & I


Sine Yee aka Hakiyo


HOHO


TeyPeiFang





thats all for today!
I'm off to bed now. super super super super super super TIREDDDD!
Nights peeps! Have a nice, sweet dream. ;P
xoxo
* goodNight









No comments: