Thursday, July 17, 2008

b u r p *

*bloated bloated bloated*
Just came back from OUG night market.
I've eaten so much and i feel ready to BURST!
wanna know what we ate just now?
hmm there were just 3 of us. Me , Fat Tan and WeiHan.
know what? we are the real KING and QUEENs eater! ;P
no one can beat us up! haha!
okies let me list out all the food we've eaten .
make sure you don't get shock. lols.
2 bowls of Asam Laksa, 1 cheese naan, 2 plates of Chao Keow Teoy,
1 packet of Uncle Boob, 1 Hotdog, 1 packet of Dim Sum, 1 packet of Fried Tau Fu,

2 bowls of Tau Fu Fa and 5 cups of drinks!
steady much?
;P

seriously i feel like vomiting now! i'm so gonna Anti asam laksa and chao keow teoy
for at least 3 years! +_+"
*burpppppppppppppppppppppppppp*

owhs between, WeiHan allowed me to test drive his car just now!
scary! O_O Fat Tan was screaming like a mad cow while i'm trying my best to drive =_=
you interrupted me lorr Fat Tan! ;p
if not i could do better than that! heehee x)
and i'm going to take my P license tomorrow!
I'm officially a P driver and P stands for Professional.
I'm a Professional driver not a Percubaan driver. wOots~

I feel absolutely bloated now! i shall stop here and take some resttttttttt!
i need Eno nor Chinese Teaaaaaaaaaaaaa! help~



looked pale without make up


till then.
xoxo
;)

No comments: