Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Fat Birthday To Fattie Tai Huay Zi

15th Of July ~ whose birthday?
Fattie Prawnie Meatieee's 22nd Birthday! heehee!
Her name is Tai Huay Zi. also known as Fattie Prawnie ;P
I'm sure you guys will wonder why do i named her as a fat prawn? =_=
haha *shhhhh* that's our alien language!
so yeah. only aliens will understand. lols!

anyway fattie prawnie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
since you're in Kota Bharu now +_+"
and i couldn't celebrate your big day with you.
so i shall sing some birthday songs here yea?
;P

*ahem ahem*

happy birthday to youuu~
happy birthday to youuuu~
happy birthday to Fatty-Tai-Huay-Zi~
happy birthday to youuu.

okies let's go for mandarin version x)

祝 你 生 日 快 乐~
祝 你 生 日 快 乐~
祝 你 生 日 快 乐~
祝~你~生~日~快~乐~

Cantonese version now ;p
haha but i failed to search the lyrics of cantonese birthday song in google .
stupid google!
so fattie prawnie you gotta sing by yourself.
don't blame me . blame google.com . hoho!


F a t t i e ~


P r a w n i e e ~



me and the fat prawn ;P



a lil msg to my cutest Fattie Prawnie

may all your wishes come true
and don't forget to miss me in Kota Bharu nu!
must think of me , miss me every single hour, minute and second,
must dream of me while you're sleeping too!


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

mwahhs *
love you lots!



1 comment:

taizizi said...

fattie crabbie meatieee
thankiesssss for ur dedication!
thankiesssss for ur wishes!

touched nuuu fattie crabbie~

hahahaha, google tak ada cantonese version u dono to find at other place orh?
u dono to type urself orh? :P
haahaaa

thanks crabbie for ur efforts!
u neva fail to make me laugh wit ur stupidity LOL

remember orh. next time ppl bully me u must come n protect me
u noe la u so geng norh fattie norh
haahaaa

k norh fat
i mau go bath now~
later mau go out wit frens

faster get ur license & ben ci bahhh
i'll wait for u ben ci ppl

hahahahaha...
k la...

10q~ cibai kia~~~
*mwaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i love u
wo ai ni
aku cinta padamu
cham rap ter
ngo oi lei
ai shiteru
ti amo
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh