Sunday, July 13, 2008

Scream Out Loud =O

*screammmmmmm*
* SCREAMMMMMM*

Tomorrow is my driving test!
& I'm NERVOUS, PANIC, TENSION! I'M SCARED!
*phew* hope everything going fine :S
I cannot make a single mistakes. NO NO NOOOO!
If not =_= i gotta say BYEBYE and retake the damn test >.< AHHHHHHHHHH~ don't talk about it anymore!
just take it easy ! ;P


me me me


Owhs between.
Happy Birthday to today's birthday baby!
you know who you are right? teehee!
Have a great ones Ms. Yoong Lay Won !
all the best in everything you do yea ;)
*flying kisses*

the sexy birthday girl ! ;D


Me & today's birthday baby!

once again, HAPPY SWEET 17TH BIRTHDAY yo woman!
;D
and your present is with me now! teehee !
with loves , xoxo



2 comments:

Kelz said...

eh dun laugh TEEHEE la. Sound so funny. Like dawn yang hate side nia. She keep laughing teehee de. Anyway congrat on getting your car license. Next time i come kl must fetch me go kai kai ya. ^_^

MissFelicia said...

=_= TEEHEE same as HEHE =_= funny meh? okies okies then i change to HEEHEE lorrr! ;P haha sure sure! come down kl more often laa woi! so long didnt visit me already! apa laa u!