Saturday, July 12, 2008

Straight Or Curl? Curl Or Straight?

I'm getting bored of my long straight hair.
plus my friends always complain that my hair is too LONG !
they even said that my hair look like ghost's hair =_=
what kind of friend is this? you tell meeeee!
so I decided to change my hairstyle.
but i don't have any idea ;(
can somone help me please? HAHA!
should i chop off my long long hair?
or should i make it curl? as in big wave curl?
or should i just keep it long and straight?
ish ish ish ish ish ! no idea!


Straight

Curled
STRAIGHT OR CURL BETTER?
which one better?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ tell me tell me !


3 comments:

taizizi said...

go curl norh fat or sth different
u straight hair damn long jor
so go do sth different
i also mau cut hair liao cuz damn long liao
& many cakap like ghost juga -__-

MissFelicia said...

fat is a andy lauuuuu huay zi ;P
anorhss. siens diao loooo! but i scared i will regret after i curl
my long silky hair lee ;P HOLEHHH! now is ghost's month . ngek ngek ngek!

taizizi said...

cheeee kuiiiiiiiii betul
slap to death
then u ask ppl for wut
better no need to ask
u che kuiiiiiiiiiiiii ppl -__-
slapppppppppppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kick
box
kill