Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Five in 1 ;)

I'm just too lazy to update my blog.
but still.. have to update it right? so yeaaa.
I'm gonna kick my ass and update it now. haha nonsense =_=

Well, let's rewind ~

Last Friday. (27-6-08) was Sports Day.
Skipped school. went tesco with friends to buy some
materials for that night BBQ party.
Get ready for the BBQ party in MunChi's house.
Special thanks to her beloved Mummy. She helped us alot!
Thanks auntie! *flying kiss* teeheee! ;P

Saturday. (28-6-08)
Watched korean series- My Girl.
I finished it in two days. 16 episodes in two days.
the duration of each episode is about 1 hour.
16 + 1 = 16 hours. and i finished it in two days.
which means 16 divide by 2 = 8 hours.
conclusion = i spent 8 hours in one day for korean series!
i'm teaching you mathematics now.
MUAHAHAHA!

Sunday. (29-6-08)
Went for my 4th driving lesson.
and the same thing happened to me. get scolded by the uncle again.
and he non stop nagging us. but he said thats for our own good. *stress mode*

Monday. (30-6-08)
Went one utama after school.
because my stupid brother keep telling me that 1u everywhere on sales.
and i'm just too smart to believed him.
where got everywhere? FEW only laaaaaa!
plus most of the on sales items are running out of sizes!
left L or Extra Large =_=
ish.kick.box.slap.slap.slap!

Tuesday. (1-7-08)
Went for my 5th driving lesson.
wahaha! finally the uncle said i got a lil improvement.
and yeaaa. i'm taking my driving test on 14th of July.
Wish me good luck! pray for me! LOL.
can't wait to drive drive drive drive !


Till then.
xoxo ;)

No comments: