Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Trip to Thailand

During my past school holiday, i went to Thailand with all my family
members, my aunties, uncles, and cousins.
Big Big Family

Happy Family ;D


and yeaa, we have our special uniform. hmm~
i know its ugly. that's why i didn't wear it on the first day.
whoops :x make sure my uncle don't read my blog.
if not he will chop my head off. because he thinks our uniform
look chun =_=
hmm i don't really remember about the thailand trip.
because is like one month ago?
and i'm waiting for my BELOVED cousin to send me all the pictures that we took in
thailand. and yess. she is an inefficient woman! urghhhh!
but i found this picture of mine in her blog.
a picture that i taken with my "favourite" transsexual. also known as "Ah Gua" .
"she" or "he" ? aiyaa cincai laaaa. a "she" will do ;P
she looks quite chun on the stage. but but but but !
once the show finished. all the "ah gua"s stood in front of the main entrance.and i SAW my "favourite" transsexual. OHMYYYYGODDDDDD. *fainted*
do you know how scary she is? with a super duper extremely thick make up.
NIGHTMARE! O___O

Me, "Ah Gua" and my cousin



yuckiee! so disgusting right? ewwwwwwwww!
try to zoom in and see properly.
make sure you don't faint in front of your computer.
;P
but overall, she is the prettiest "Ah Gua" among SO many of them.
can you imagine how does others looks like?
okies laa. better not to imagine it.
gotta go now~ xoxo ;)



3 comments:

Kelz said...

Ish ish said i not inefficient.
haha at least i post some pic in my blog let you grab hoh. Your ah gua where got pretty wor. The ah gua i found one is the prettiest la. But no pic.
=_=

MissFelicia said...

U MEMANG INEFFICIENT LORRR KELLY KOH HUI CHIN ! lols ;P my ah gua prettier than ur ah gua. urs is more to cute. but both also GELI laaaa yerrr!

Unknown said...

Really appreciate all the stuff made by this blog to let people know more about this topic. I added little more relevant points to my knowledge which definitely going to help me in coming future.
เสื้อผ้าเด็กเท่