Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by MandyTANTANTAN!

Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post the player then have to tags 5 people and post their names, then leaves a comment at their blog, letting them know they got tagged.


Starting time : 8.57pm
Name : Felicia Tham
Sisters : None
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 6+
Height : 166cm i think?
Where do you live : Kota Damansara
Favourite drinks : Lemon Juice !
Favourite breakfast : I don't take breakfast ;P
Have you ever been on a plane? : Yup.
Fallen asleep at school : HAHA ask my classmates!
Broken someone's heart : Yea.
Fell off your chair : YESSSS! special thanks to LeongSaikChyi! =_=
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Used to. but i found out that's stupid.
Saved e-mails : It depends.
What is your room like : errrr?
What is right besides you : my cpu? =_=
What is the last thing you ate : Fruits
Ever had chicken pox : Yup. when i was 4 year old.
Sore throat : stupid question -.-
Stitches : Nope
Broken nose : HELL NO.
Do you believe in love at first sight : Not really.
Like picnics : We always picnic in class. right right? ;P
Who was/were the last person you danced with : I can't remember laa!
Last made you laugh : LeongSaikChyi. with her funny slang =_=

Today did you :
Talk to someone you like :
No.
Kissed anyone : No.
Get sick : NOOOO!
Talk to an ex : NO
Miss someone : NO NO NO!
Eat : AIYAAAA! can i not answer this stupid question??!!!
Best feeling in the world : Having LOTSSSSS of $$$$$$$ *wahahaha*
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : No No No =_=
What is under your bed : Nothing.
Who do you really hate : I don't hate people unless the people hates me ;)
What time is it now? : 9.16 pm

Random :
Is there a person who is on your mind now : No.
Do you have any siblings : Yea. elder brother.
Do you want children : Haha yea.
Do you smile often : Yes Yes!
Do you like your hand-writing : No. very messy ;(
Are your toe nails painted : Yea. Light green ;D
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My mum's? My bro's? My Grandmum's? -.-
What colour shirt are you wearing now : Black.
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday : Can't recall -.-
I cant wait till : I pass my driving test and get my damn license !
When did you cry last : few months back? ;(
Are you a friendly person : Yes i am ;D
Do you have any pets : NOOO.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now ? : errrr.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : Har?
Do you sleep with the TV on? : No.
What are you doing right now? : Doing this stupid thingy =_=
Have you ever crawled through a window? : =_= Hellooooo! i'm not a monkey okies!
Can you handle the truth? : Hmm depends.
Are you too forgiving : Sometimes?
Are you closer to you mother or father : Both. because i'm a good lil cute daughter ;P wahaha!
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : My classmates.
How many people can you say you've really loved? : 4?
Do you eat healthy : Yes.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? : Yes.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yea.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Hmmm~
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Loud! =_= i could non stop talking for 24 hours.
Are you confident? : Depends.

5 Things I was doing 10years ago :
. Sleep
. Eat
. Schooling
. AIYAAA CAN I NOT ANSWERRRR?

5 Things on my to-do list today :
. Finish up my tuition works
. Continue with my korean drama
. Sleep
. Eat
. Sleep again ;P

5 snacks I enjoy : Any snacks with low calories, low sugar and low fat.

5 Things I would do if I were a bilionaire :
. Collect all Lv bags
. Collect all Burberry bags
. Collect all Gucci bags
. Okies STOP DREAMING PLEASE!!!!!

5 of my bad habits :
. Lazy
. Lazyy
. Lazyyy
. Lazyyyy
. Lazyyyyy!

5 Places I have lived in :
. My own house
. My cousin's house
. My daddy's house in Vietnam
. My Grandparent's house

5 Jobs I've had : None

5 people I tag :

♥Fatty Tai Huay Zi

♥Kelly Koh Hui Chin

♥Liang Mun Chi

♥Tey Pei Fang

♥Samuel

No comments: